Are you known for pushing the boundaries of digital products while having fun? Do you want to create an experience that customers really love? Awesome, then we think you would love working here! We are looking for a Product Designer to join the Viaplay team to help build a product that people love, here in our office in Stockholm. If this catches your interest, make our day and send us your resumé!
The role will focus on elevating the Viaplay product across all of our platforms and working across all parts of the customer experience related to the product area Content Discovery. You will collaborate tightly within a cross-functional team, but also look at building design best practices and process. You will partner with the rest of the Viaplay design organisation to ensure a company wide consistency and delightful experience for our customers now and in the future. You will work with both cutting edge concepts as well as feature improvements, and it will all provide lots of challenges and fun.
The challenge ahead
You'll use your passion and expertise for designing innovative user experiences to help influence and shape the direction of our product. You'll work in a highly diverse, collaborative, and engaging cross-functional team to help define, visualize, and drive new concepts and solutions to challenging problems. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Creating holistic design solutions that address business, and user requirements
* Working within a highly collaborative team to deliver a world-class product experience
* Helping set up and maintain design methodology and processes
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate with a strong portfolio in digital product design. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about pushing the boundaries, has a solid experience in multi-platform design, a strong advocate for design process, and wants to be a part of a fun team working to transform the TV experience for our customers.
* Minimum 3 years of experience of user experience and user interface design
* Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and mobile applications
* Strong visual design background with illustration skills
* Strong experience developing information architecture, wireframes, and prototypes to present design solutions
* Experience working in cross-functional teams, including others designers, product owners, developers and stakeholders.
* Ability to articularly present and communicate design approaches to cross-functional partners
* A passion for creating design systems and principles framework
* Strong focus on user-centric design process, and design principle
* Experience with designing products on multiple platforms, good understanding of best practices and guidelines (such as the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design for Android).
* A good attitude, sense of humor, and ability to work humbly with others in a creative team environment
* Experience with designing Big Screen (Samsung TV, Android TV, and tvOS) and other remote controlled interfaces.
* Experience working with both data driven insights and user insights to help drive design decisions
We want to hear from you
We offer a creative environment with focus on ongoing development and execution of a product aspiring to be in the forefront of digital user experience. We work on a great variety of platforms, we have a strong design process focus integrated in the development process, and work closely with our users through needs mapping, feedback and testing.
Our ambition is to be the best company to work for in the digital industry. We constantly strive towards building strong, collaborative teams, and creating an inspiring work environment.
You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our recruiter Max Moen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be - so, if you're selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region's leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences - from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.