Bmo Financial Group
As a Senior UX Designer, here's what you will do:
* Lead creation of holistic design solutions for online banking experiences across multiple teams
* Shape digital experiences through hands-on contribution, while ensuring consistency and coordination across design teams
* Work side by side with customers, product managers, developers, and fellow designers
* Lead design sprints, mentor junior designers, and guide design efforts from concept through user research, development, and iterative feedback loops
* Balance business goals, customer needs, and technological capabilities to create solutions that are scalable and future-proofed
* Rapidly sketch or prototype ideas in order to share concepts and learn from users
* Translate customer data and insights into design decisions, improvements, and opportunities
* Drive creation of customer journeys, UX strategy, and future state visions
* Produce UX deliverables such as user flows, site maps, and wireframes
* Communicate design rationale and evangelize user-centered design practices
* Contribute to planning, conducting, and analyzing usability testing and other user research
* Ensure use of existing design patterns, style guides, and accessibility guidelines, while contributing to their continuous improvement
* Degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or other relevant education
* Minimum of 5-7 years' experience designing digital products
* Expertise in interaction design and information architecture
* In-depth knowledge of UX best practices, user-centered design, and design thinking
* Firm understanding of responsive web and mobile app design
* Experience working across the project life cycle, within cross-functional teams, and using lean/agile design practices
* Proficient with design software such as Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
* Collaborative, team player with strong communication and presentation skills
* Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
* Familiar with capabilities of front end technologies (HTML,CSS, Java Script)
* Financial industry experience would be an asset
* Highly organized with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
* Expertise in design software such as Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
* Familiarity with web analytics tools is a
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bmo Financial Group
Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group, BMO) is a diversified financial services provider.