Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Quip's mission is to build a new class of productivity tools that every person at every company enjoys using each day. We're looking for a seasoned product data scientist who can surface actionable insights that transform our product. This role will primarily focus on informing product strategy and development by deriving insights from our data and presenting them to key stakeholders.
Our Data Science and Analytics team is small, which means that flexibility is crucial. As a product data scientist at Quip, you'll partner with cross-functional teams like engineering, product, and design. You'll also be a self-starter who isn't afraid to dive deep into the data, look ahead for potential opportunities and broad impact, and plan the data and product roadmap accordingly.
* Work cross-functionally with product managers, engineers, and designers to improve Quip using insights from data
* Deep dive into product areas and identify opportunities for product change and improvement
* Define key success metrics and event logging for new product features
* Build dashboards and reports to provide visibility into product goals and decisions
* Design and analyze product experiments to test proposed product features
* Empower the broader organization with the skills and tools to make data-driven decisions
* BA/BS degree in computer science, math, or a related technical field
* 4-5 years of relevant experience (data analyst, business intelligence, engineer, etc.)
* Strong analytical skills with a technical background
* Proficient in SQL
* Proficient in working with large datasets
* Experience using statistics to test data (AB hypothesis testing, regressions, etc.)
* Experience building dashboards and reports
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.