* Primary Location: United States,New Jersey,Jersey City
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19029719
Enterprise Technology Solutions delivers innovative technology solutions and key global platforms for Citi's Global Functions division. These solutions enable Citi to comply with regulatory mandates and empower our businesses to achieve their goals, both current and long-term. Our products and initiatives adhere to Citi's strategic architecture and support the end-to-end integration of multiple global functions within the bank including Finance, Risk, and Controls (Risk & Controls, Compliance, and Audit).
Product Control is a critical function within Finance and acts as an independent control department with a remit to ensure the integrity of Citi's financial statements through preparation and independent verification of daily and monthly P&L, balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation, and valuation testing of trading inventory.
Strong technical leader building out full valuation of global markets products using third party pricing sources and supporting multiple business initiatives / work stream for Product Control Tech
* Strong hands-on Server side development lead using Java, Python and big data.
* Manage global workslate for Independent Price Verification process for security, derivatives along with Valuation Adjustment.
* Interface with Business and technical teams on Requirements and functional analysis
* Provide technical leadership to developers globally to build out best in class platform for Valuation Control Group.
* Design, build and maintain complex platform used by Product control users which include P&L, PAA, Independent Price verification as well as Valuation Adjustment
* Undertake extraction, transformation and population of the data warehouse using latest technology
* Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
* Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
* Support the Quality Assurance team during Product Test phase
* Provide bug fixes and level-3 support to troubleshoot Production problems
* Application Database Performance tuning
* 10+ Years of project experience as within developing distributed, service-based enterprise environment for financial institutions using Java with strong Oracle, SQL, PL-SQL skills
* Previous experience conducting requirements gathering and design sessions with customers.
* Previous experience producing written deliverables for technical designs.
* Developed of pricing of fixed income instruments.
* Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Release Management
* Ability to design, organize, and implement module, perform system testing, plan and automate tasks to maintain existing system
* Ability to research and trouble-shoot application problems with high pressure environment
* Should have good background in Big Data solutions and noSQL databases
* Analytical approach to problem solving
* Nice to have - Experience working in any Reporting Tool/Dashboards
* Hands on Coding experience in Javawith Strong database skills
* Hands on Coding experience creating data models and have an understanding of relational databases.
* Develop, implement and maintain new cubes and process flows
* Understanding of indexing, partitioning and data design performance considerations for industry standard DBMS
* Familiarity with Big Data, in-memory databases, OLAP & other emerging technologies. Knowledge/experience with performance testing/tuning tools for enterprise applications
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.