* Work with suppliers, as well as SAP/Ariba, to integrate selected suppliers onto the Ariba supplier network
* Execute testing and troubleshoot issues related to the integration of new suppliers onto the Ariba supplier network
* Manage to a project timeline and provide management with status updates on a regular basis
* Monitor system performance as new suppliers are added to the Ariba supplier network
* Analyze and resolve system and process issues
* Work closely with the Ariba Business Systems Manager to implement process and system changes, related to the Ariba contract module and/or the Ariba procurement module
* Understand the end-to-end capabilities of the Ariba contract module
* Prepare and deliver training to contract module users
* Review and upload contracts
* Create and generate reports
* Conduct quality reviews of existing contracts to ensure compliance (e.g., owners are properly assigned, contracts have termination dates, etc.)
* Work closely with senior leadership team to ensure alignment to global policies and procedures
* Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
* Experience with MS Office and advanced Excel abilities.
* Hands on experience with top tier ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software and Supply Chain supporting systems, like SAP and Ariba.
* Master Data: Advanced understanding.
* Strong analytical skills with a focus on systems & process scalability.
* Has strong presentation skills.
* Has experience regarding project leadership, knowledge and application, best practices, and troubleshooting methods.
* Understanding of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) related to supply chain.
* Demonstrates understanding and support of the organization's mission and strategies.
* Able to influence process change via interpersonal skills.
* Communicates and influences in a group setting across all levels.
* Guides others in tasks.
* Plans and implements projects, using project management best practices.
* Evaluates deliverables in terms of impact to customer experience.
* Delivers executive level complex dashboards.
* Determines needs for and organizes training activities around new processes.
* Typically requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience.
* APICS certification a plus.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf