* Graduate or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo
* Required one year of Content Moderation experience * Any Bilingual language proficiency is a major plus.
Purpose of the Role:
* Ability to engage with business owners / content owners to validate accuracy of content * Understand / review / validate changes pre-validated by another peer and calibrated understanding of valid / invalid content reviews * Guiding and Coaching the PE/ SPE * Create Online Dashboards as per client requirement and as per business requirement * Prepare client review presentations for weekly, monthly and Quarterly discussions"
Areas of Responsibilities:
* Update trackers, Create/Update tickets, update required applications & tools and keep Team Leads informed of new issues * Use eMail and CRM tool, provide Quality Monitoring, First level escalations * Team huddles, Knowledge base updates and Process Improvements * Prepare meaningful reports in context to the audits, training etc. * Ideate and implement process improvement projects
Process Improvements and Adherence:
* Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented * Adhere to shift handover process. * Quality Monitoring * Be responsible for the process improvement ideas on productivity, accuracy & turnaround time
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
* Raise process related issues on time with process lead and team lead * Resolve process related queries and expedite on data requests * Record data relating to production statistics, end-user related notes, etc as appropriate * Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates & stay updated with process knowledge / changes * Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members
Customer Relationship Management:
* Provide information, educate customer, troubleshoot, probe and fix issues * Follow up on Waiting/Open issues, feedback and coaching * Conduct Quality audits and review of teams' performance
* Design and implement training and knowledge sharing sessions - New hire, re-training, process improvement and updates * Potential seed resources for staffing new engagements * Buddy with PEs & SPEs and help them to achieve their personal and organizational requirements
i. Manage break schedule for the team
ii. Communicate and manage transport delays
* Conduct Huddles and Team meetings * Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions * Participate and contribute to organizational activities * Act as a buddy for New Hires * First level reporting * Conduct peer reviews * Conduct refresher training * Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead * In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
i. Handle escalation calls
ii. Manage service levels on a day-to-day basis
* Provide coaching and feedback for improvement
* Meet/Exceed targets set within the key research activities (Talent Research & Data Management) and ensure exceptional viability rate when it comes submission of resumes * Be an exceptional team player when it comes to knowledge sharing, training, people development and reporting * Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in research techniques and manage individual projects, and act as a guide to drive research for the project and be a POC for any operational updates"
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.