Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically 5 years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Write and send customer RCA (root cause analysis) communications using incident notes, technical understanding of products, and Oracle's service infrastructure. Good English writing skills are required.
* Ensure work item tickets progress through the Problem Management process in a timely and prioritized fashion.
* Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts (operations and development staff) to deeply understand incidents in order to drive RCA completion and start the postmortem process.
* Identification and creation of corrective and preventative work items.
* Follow-up with teams across product groups to track, update, and report out on status of work items.
YEAR ONE CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
* Write and close customer RCA communications
* Perform postmortem activities, lead review meetings, and build relationships with operations and development organizations.
* Meet KPI and customer success targets
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The idea candidate will have the experiences described below:
* Communication Skills: Able to accurately and concisely articulate an underlying situation based on large non-connected datasets, ensuring the insights are provided to all levels throughout the company.
* Technical Skills: Understanding of distributed, multi-tier services, fault/failure patterns, and an "engineer's mindset" to be able to reverse-engineering systems behavior
* Collaborative: Works effectively across organizations, to gather info/data required, and to record/drive follow-up items.
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
* Prior Employment Verification
* Education Verification
* Social Security Trace
* Criminal Background Check
* Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
Oracle Supports Workforce Diversity
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.