At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU…keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals at our San Diego, CA facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must be able to adapt to a fast paced and challenging work environment and must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Oversee the day- to-day security functions of a large Special Access Program (SAP).
* Responsible for all aspects of program security with special emphasis on Personnel Security, Indoctrinations and Debriefings, SOPs, and coordination with customers PSOs.
* Must be willing to work with limited supervision and have the ability to make sound decisions, take independent action, analyze problems and provide focused solutions.
* Responsible for the preparation of manuals outlining regulations and establishing procedures for handling, storing, and maintenance of records and for granting personnel and visitors' access to restricted records and materials.
* Conduct security education classes and security audits, investigating security violations and preparing reports detailing preventive and corrective actions.
* Must have an in-depth understanding of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Joint Air Force, Army, Navy (JAFAN) manuals, SAP Volumes 1-4, and program specific guides and Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS).
* Must be able to work closely with program managers and other domestic defense industry partners.
* High School Diploma/GED
* Minimum of 6 years of experience with NISPOM, JAFAN, and SAP Volumes 1-4
* Bachelor Degree
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.