Req ID: 47576
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
The Privileged Access Management Engineer will be a direct report to the Director of Identity and Access Management Programs and Provisioning, and will be responsible for:
* Managing CyberArk Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), CyberArk Vault (EPV), Session Management (PSM) and Application Identity Management (AIM), and other modules as needed.
* Building and managing Privileged Access Management environments including support, onboarding applications, accounts, save, platforms and API connections.
* Hands on experience in managing the day to day operations of CyberArk solutions including adding and deleting accounts, performing administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and support of multiple Active Directory Users.
* Install, configure and maintain CyberArk environments
* Assist application/business unit teams with privileged accounts on-boarding into CyberArk
* Performs application integration assessments and advise on the integration options
* Serves as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Privileged Identity Management domain
* Develops and maintains end-user documentation, and provide relevant training.
* Participates in project planning and management activities across multiple efforts
Key Knowledge and Skill Requirements
* Experience with deploying and configuring Privileged Session Manager in a Multi-domain environment
* Experience creating and deploying custom plugins
* Experience working with Auto-it Scripts
* Experience working with PACLI & CyberArk and REST APIs is a plus
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages (Perl, Python, PHP, Shell, PowerShell, Windows Scripting, Windows console programs, .Net or Java)
* Understanding of Identity and Access Management and Privileged Access Management concepts
* Understanding ofActive Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, Federated Identity concepts
Qualifications / Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
* 5+ years of experience in Information Technology experience with primary focus on Privileged Access Management.
* 2+ years of implementing, managing and maturing a global identity management system.
* 2+ years of experience in design and implementation of CyberArk or like PAM tool including onboarding of applications via AIM, implementing PSM and proper design of safe and platform structure.
* Prior experience with CyberArk Software solutions is preferred or relevant experience with enterprise applications, security management, systems management, identity management, and/or policy management solutions preferred especially in the IAM and SIEM space
* Operational experience with LDAP/IDM Directories, and LDAP Authentication methods
* Enterprise application authentication experience a plus (ie, .NET, Java, CLI)
* Scripting knowledge a plus
* CISSP certification preferred
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Manager, Developer, ERP, Computer Science, Java, Management, Technology
Apply now "
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.