Do you want to work on one of Microsoft's largest collaboration and productivity suites and leading-edge intelligent assistance solutions? Do you have a customer driven passion for privacy? The Office 365 and Intelligent Assistance TRUST team is interested in talking to you. We support products and services such as O365, Teams, Skype, Cortana, Language Understanding, Bot Framework, Substrate and others. Office 365 continues to lead the cloud transformation for Microsoft, and our intelligent assistance services are on the leading-edge of shaping productively across both our work and life.
The Office 365 (O365) and Intelligent Assistance Privacy team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Privacy Manager to work directly with engineering teams to ensure that our products and services meet Microsoft and customer expectations for privacy and trust.
* 3-5 years of experience in developing and driving complex, cross-group projects plans. Experience should encompass strong domain expertise in Privacy, engineering proficiency and organizational agility.
* Proven experience working with legal and regulatory affairs teams translating privacy requirements and regulation into actionable engineering plans that include technical design and infrastructure considerations.
* Proven track record delivering across organizational boundaries in a highly matrix model and sustaining strong partnerships within and outside the organization.
* Strong communication skills that can tailor content and concepts based on audience
* Experience with cloud computing, online services, enterprise software development, engineering and/or operations at scale
* services, enterprise software development, engineering and/or operations at scale
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Assess: Conduct technical deep-dive reviews to evaluate features to mitigate any concerns pre-launch, and to ensure all products and services all meet the high privacy bar when they are released to customers.
* Guide: Partner with our engineering teams in all phases of development as a subject matter expert on feature design and user experience that focuses on privacy compliance and excellence.
* Attest: Ensure our products and connected services comply with the all internal privacy standards and pass all privacy bug bars as well as any other legal regulations, and develop customized implementation guidelines
* Anticipate: Understand the competitive landscape and provide proactive privacy guidance to feature teams to build future-proof solutions.
* Drive to resolution: Be able to identify and drive issues to resolution by appropriately escalating privacy issues and partnering with CELA and other privacy organizations.
* Educate: Help educate teams and drive privacy as a mindset across engineering teams.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.