Join the expanding Protected Communications Systems (PCS) product line as a Finance Lead on a strategic program. PCS is part of the growing Integrated Communication Systems mission area, the leading provider of military communications solutions for defense transformation, within the Space and Airborne Systems business. This is a franchise program that comes with high leadership visibility with inclusion on the Company Watch List given its strategic significance and projected $350M+ production program.
In this role, the candidate will execute a variety of program and financial control activities, including supporting quarterly Estimates-at-Complete (EACs), Monthly Operation Reviews (MBRs), and contract-specific external deliverables (CPR/CFSR). In addition, primary responsibilities will include utilizing the full complement of program controls tools (Business Warehouse, SAP/APEX, PMX Tool Suite) to provide targeted EVMS analysis that drives efficiencies and meets internal and external EVMS compliance standards. The candidate will be a technical analysis focal point for Control Account Managers (CAMs) and the Program Office to support the development of various program funding profiles, sales outlooks, billing projections, and Variance Analysis Reports (VARs) as well as the maintenance of robust program logs and baseline control processes.
This position is an integral part of a fast paced, high performing finance team where tactical thinking, multitasking and individual initiative are key requirements. The successful candidate will be able to collaborate and team with functional staff to provide program reporting/products to all levels of internal and external leadership.
* Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional working experience
* Strong computer skills, which include a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel functions (Pivot Tables, Lookups, etc.).
* Good written and verbal skills including demonstrated ability to present complex information to all levels of management and external parties such as audit agencies (DCAA/DCMA).
* Ability to interact with and influence individuals at every level of the Financial and Program Office organizations
* Clearance required within 1st year AND role requires access to US only data
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* Proficient in APEX EV and working knowledge of the SAP functions.
* Professional experience of applied DoD EVMS principles, including Raytheon EVMS Certification
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders.
* Shows initiative by seeking ways to expand on existing practices and improve processes and data analysis.
* Strong desire to learn and contribute in a dynamic and highly collaborative team-based environment.
* Ability to work under general direction and actively participate in determining objectives of assignments
* Financial controls experience relative to multiple contract types.
* Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related Business Major
138625 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.