1 Broadway (21026), United States of America, Cambridge, Massachusetts
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Principal Workday Analyst
The Capital One HR Connected Products Team is seeking a Sr. Workday HRIS Analyst with experience in Workday or other HR technologies to support configuration of the Capital One instance of Workday. A key component of this role will be to work with partners throughout HR to design, build and test solutions based on business requirements.
The Sr. Workday HRIS Analyst is also responsible for promoting programs and procedures into the production environment. In doing so, this person will test the software and associated procedures. The analyst ensures that all technical documentation is accurate and current and that all technical matters regarding the application have been addressed prior to product launch. Additionally,the analyst works directly with HR IT partners to ensure system integrations are running as expected.
* Understands and translates the priorities of the business while integrating HR value proposition and strategies to meet the needs of the business
* Keeps amazing customer experience the focus of solution design
* Manage configuration of the Workday system while providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to our Compensation Team
* Collaborates with Compensation to maintain and update business processes
* Performer in Workday configuration and testing process
* Partner with HR IT to deliver and test system integrations
* Continually researches, tests and stays up-to-date on all Workday updates, fixes and capabilities
* Perform system testing for Workday delivered twice yearly releases
* Maintain up to date documentation and controls
* Partner within HR Connected Products Team to drive issue solutions and seeks resolutions
* Ensures that our internal customers issues and requests are addressed within documented SLA's
* Primary contact for questions related to how the system works from a business and a technical perspective
* High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
* At least 2 year of experience with HR systems
* At least 2 year of enterprise system configuration experience
* At least 1 year of experience with Compensation or other HR processes
* Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years of experience with Workday
* Experience working in an agile delivery environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.