Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Create new architecture for a moderate size product or a portion of a major product. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Cloud Applications team is looking for a Principal UI developer / User Interaction Architect to help transform the way that customers use, interact, configure and personalize Oracle Cloud Apps by leveraging the latest and greatest technologies, from powerful client-side technology to machine learning and AI capabilities.
Due to the large scope of responsibilities and domain knowledge required, this role calls for a highly technical, passionate and out of the box thinker, who will rise to the challenge to work with high level UX leads, architects, developers and product managers.
In this role you will need to:
* Work Closely with product managers and UX designers to come up with best in class UI interactions
* Architect and prototype highly- interactive UI components to be used cross SaaS
* Work closely with DEV team during the planning and sprint reviews.
* Do code reviews and provide critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
* Work closely with FA team during the uptake process to insure successful release of their applications using the next generation of UI.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* BS / MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
* 7 year proven experience in designing and building user experience of modern enterprise/large-scale applications-- portfolio required
* Good grasp of user centric design process and agile methodology
* Ability to take ownership and work independently with minimal inputs
* Ability to handle multiple projects in fast-paced agile environments
* Exceptional communication and analytical skills
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.