LegalZoom.com relies on clear, compelling visual content to communicate its brand consistently across all customer touch points. We're currently looking for a seasoned design leader with exceptional creative and problem-solving skills to join our team.
The position will be responsible for maintaining and contributing to our pattern library, implementing best industry practices and trends, and mentoring junior designers. As a senior creative, you'll collaborate closely with our creative lead, strike team leaders, with UX team members, copywriters, and members of other departments to deliver world class digital experiences within LegalZoom branding and design guidelines.
We are looking for someone who has ability to think holistically and able to turn complex problems into a simple solutions. Someone who's willing to roll up his or her sleeves to turn strategic objectives into compelling visual content. Our ideal candidate is energetic, proactive design leader who thrives on the details and has creative, technical and social skills to deliver results of the highest standard.
Qualifications: Principal UI Designer
* 6+ years of UI/UX industry experience.
* 3+ years of digital product experience.
* Experience with design systems & pattern libraries.
* Familiarity with HTML, CSS, coding frameworks and technics.
* Proficiency in rapid & high fidelity prototyping is highly desirable.
* Clear communications skills.
* Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
* Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract, Microsoft Office.
* A positive attitude and a good sense of humor is mandatory.
* Maintain and further develop our design system and pattern library.
* Collaborate with, mentor and inspire other designers.
* Use best practices to ensure integrity of deliverables are maintained through the development cycle.
* Work closely with all involved parties including discipline leaders, project managers, developers, etc.
* Create visual assets for web, web apps, native apps, print and beyond.
* Be proactive and flexible in making design decisions.
* Be able to present and support your creative ideas to colleagues and company leadership.
* Be able to take constructive feedback and observations with a positive attitude.
To be considerate for this position candidates must have a killer online portfolio.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
LegalZoom is a provider of online legal document services and legal plans to families and small businesses.