Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking an Integration and Test Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative is intended to modernize and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA's customers. If challenge, growth, and the ability to have a positive impact on your customer and fellow team members is something that interests you, this job is worth your consideration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Works within the System Team to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities, including integration, system, regression, and Section 508 Compliance testing
* Implements tests based on the integration of sub-systems and systems specifications
* Designs, develops and executes test automation scripts
* Reports on the status and progress of test cases supporting test activities
* Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know how for the support of user requirements of medium to highly complex software applications
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least five (5) years' experience
* Experience with the various aspects of software testing such as functional, integration, system, regression, compliance, and acceptance testing
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with, support, and influence fellow members of a diverse team in a large program. Your ability to articulate, coordinate, and support developers in an Agile environment will make you successful in this role.
* Must be a US citizen and have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. Interim clearance is acceptable.
* Experience in an agile testing environment including TDD (Test-Driven Development)
* Experience developing automated test scripts using Java or other programming languages
* Experience with Selenium WebDriver
* Experience writing SQL scripts for Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.