The candidate will develop automated code to regression test (both positive and negative) against user stories, acceptance criteria and requirements for development, enhancements and bug fixes to new and existing systems. When needed, they will also do manually testing. The tester will document issues and testing methodologies to assist with defect resolution and to allow for traceability and repeatability of tests as well as identifying and reporting issues found during testing, providing root cause and impact analysis while working with developers to quickly diagnose and resolve issues. The tester will interact with team members and customers to resolve concerns before, during, and after scheduled software demonstrations. The tester is also expected to interface with cross-functional teams of software, systems, and information assurance engineers in addition to other personnel across other organizations as needed. Must have a TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance. This position is located in the Herndon area.
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience planning, developing, and executing test strategies in Agile software and systems engineering environments with testing application user interfaces
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and conducting system tests to evaluate compliance with customer requirements
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting methodologies such as Test Driven Development, continuous integration processes, rapid or iterative development
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Katalon / Katalon Studio
* Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment
* Ability to work well with others, independently and in a team, including those from other offices and/or contracts
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience working in an Agile environment
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience using configuration management tools such as Jira for documenting test cases, test results, and other program pertinent information
* Junit experience
* Experience with Eclipse / IntelliJ
* Java or other OOD experience
* Linux / Unix development experience
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of related experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree. 138202 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.