Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Robotics is seeking a talented and motivated Principal Technical Program Manager (TPM) to lead next generation robotic system design programs. The Principal TPM will manage the full project lifecycle of innovative programs aimed at improving the efficiency and lowering the cost of Amazon's next-generation Fulfillment Centers. This position is responsible for the planning and execution of NPI programs while serving as liaison between the Product development team, Amazon Robotics leadership, external stakeholders, and customers.
If you are an expert Technical Program Manager with strong problem-solving and excellent communication skills, an ability to influence business and technical leaders in a dynamic environment and the desire to be a contributor to Amazon's next generation fulfillment technology, we want to talk with you. Joining our team provides the unique challenge and opportunity to build systems that benefit millions of customers and support sellers spanning the globe. The ideal candidate will draw upon exemplary program / project management, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, and a passion for creating reliable and maintainable systems. The candidate should be open to new challenges, strong at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. Candidate should drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional operational and development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
* Effective and efficient management of cross-functional programs that may have multiple sub-projects
* Partner with Engineering, Product Management, Operations, Support, and other key stakeholders to define and deliver complex programs
* Drive team consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate resources are employed to deliver high quality results
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
* Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.