Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Dulles? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our facility in Dulles VA offers amenities that create work and life balance. The Dulles site includes 4 modern facilities with 3 industrial buildings. On site we have a fitness center plus a fun space with a pool table, foosball and video games. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Raytheon!
We are a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon. Click here to view: https://youtu.be/qvbCgKpkEds
Raytheon is looking for a systems engineer with experience in design, development, and integration of large-scale GEOINT ground systems including a broad knowledge of GEOINT ground architectures, concept of operations, requirements and operations. Candidate must possess influential leadership skills to guide teams composed of program technical experts. The candidate will help lead both intra-program integration of frameworks with third party applications as well integration with the other programs within the GEOINT enterprise including training and transition of the system to Operations.
This position requires an active TS/SCI SSBI clearance w/CI poly.
Validated TSSCI clearances are eligible for sign on bonus amounts up to $40,000.
* Participate in the definition of enterprise test content, schedules, and execution
* Provide technical impact assessments to customer Requests For Change (RFCs)
* Develop and effectively present briefing material to senior Raytheon leaders and customer
* Manage schedules and changes to ensure personnel have up to date and accurate information
* Support the development of complex GEOINT Integration and Validation plans
* 8+ years of experience conducting large-scale system integration, verification and installation
* Strong communication skills to enable effective bridging of programmatic and technical domains
* Understand operational needs and ability to translate them into system CONOPS and design
* Experience delivering major systems into customer operations centers
* In depth knowledge of the GEOINT customer enterprise testing and transition process
* Demonstrated experience working directly with the GEOINT customer
* Professionally represent Raytheon in external forums and customer reviews
* Operate with minimal oversight and direction by management
BS/BA in Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Physics, or Math
139903BR 139903 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.