Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Principal or Senior Principal Windows Engineer with a TS/SCI and Polygraph clearance. This position is located in Fairfax, Virginia, supporting a large Cyber and Intel program.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Engineering & Sciences organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
This position may be filled as a level 3 or 4. NGMSCIMS
* Level 3: Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience, a PhD with no experience required, or a total of 9 years of experience without a degree.
* Level 4: Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 9 years of related experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 7 years of experience, a PhD with a minimum of 4 years of experience, or a total of 13 years of experience without a degree.
* Active TS/SCI and Polygraph Clearance
* Understanding of internet services such as IP, DNS, DHCP, and AD Sites & Services
* Experience providing system administration support for servers
* Experience in producing and maintaining detailed step by step documentation
* Experience supporting MS Server 2012R2 and/or MS Server 2016
* Must be comfortable with direct customer/vendor interaction and presenting to customer
* Experience with Windows 10 configuration and deployment in a large enterprise
* Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
* GPO implementation
* STIG settings (file/print servers, DNS, Domain Controllers and Application servers)
* Knowledge using SCCM - adding systems to collections, create update packages for Microsoft security bulletins/hot fixes, and create packages for 3rd party software
* AWS Certification or experience
* STEM Degree
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.