Req ID: 45388
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
* Responsibilities: Design & Integration of OpenShift
* Planning Multi-cloud OpenShift deployment (AWS / Azure / On-Prem)
* Contributes to and supports the corporate Enterprise Container Strategy by Identifying ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
* Manage the container platform ecosystem (installation, upgrade, patching, monitoring)
* Assist in change management of container platform for new versions of OpenShift, Hotfixes, SysAdmin tasks, etc.
* Provides L3 engineering support
* Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
* Supporting infrastructure, security, Platform as a Service (PaaS) and other updates involving DevOps environments
* Working as part of a global scrum team to deliver new features and capabilities
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Expertise with the RedHat OpenShift Container Platform
* Experience with Kubernetes or related container orchestration frameworks.
* Expertise in RedHat Linux administration.
* Expertise working with Docker or similar container technologies.
* Experience with AWS or Azure cloud PAAS/IAAS technologies.
* Experience in Infrastructure provisioning, monitoring and Ops
* Experience with cloud management and PAAS/IAAS technologies.
* Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible).
* Familiarity with Web Application Deploy Process and Software development experience
* (RESTful APIs)
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines for application delivery
* Experience delivering infrastructure as code using CI/CD practices
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Employee Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Developer, Computer Science, Linux, Cloud, Technology
Apply now "
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.