Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Builder Team is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting. You will partner with customers, partners, AWS Sales, and several other AWS teams to develop highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud solutions that address customer use cases and accelerate the adoption of AWS. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business problems, products, and technical challenges. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to the role.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history". In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Demonstrate thought leadership. Have a passion for designing, developing and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises.
Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineer, and pre-sales experience. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Architect, design and develop technical solutions to business and technical problems that impact AWS customers
* Participate and contribute through the full software development life-cycle including unit testing, design, development, security checks and publishing
* Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
* Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal teams including sales, solutions architecture, and support
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge with the AWS solutions architect community
* Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, solutions marketing, reference architectures, and reference implementations
* Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within AWS
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.