Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping Media & Entertainment (M&E) customers build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools on Amazon Web Service (AWS)? Come join us!
Within AWS, we're focused on bringing that knowledge and capability to customers through three layers of the AI stack: 1) Frameworks and Infrastructure with tools like Apache MxNet and TensorFlow, 2) Machine Learning Platforms such as Amazon SageMaker for data scientists and 3) API-driven Services like Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Comprehend, and Amazon Rekognition to quickly add intelligence to applications with a simple API call.
AWS Professional Services is looking for an AI Solutions Architect, who will be the Subject Matter Expert for helping global customers in the M&E industry design and implement solutions that leverage our AI/ML tools and services across video services, content metadata and media workloads. You will partner with ProServe Integration Architects, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to enable customer adoption of Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Lex, Amazon Translate, Amazon Polly and the other AI services.
Here in ProServ, we engage in a wide variety of business-critical, high-profile projects for customers and partners and help them better leverage the ever-evolving AWS platform. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
* Lead technical and design discussions with Media & Entertainment IT executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of AI/ML/DL technologies and practices
* Architect and build highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core AI/ML/DL services
* Advise on implementing AWS best practices
* Influence our AWS Professional Services offerings and AWS product strategy for developers by working with AWS platform engineering, Business Development and other cross-functional teams
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.