Understand enterprise-wide system modules and components for re-use and provides requirements for specific architecture components for new development activities; provide advice and communicate solution architectural policies and standards to business and design and engineering teams.
* Design and apply standards and best in class technologies to meet business objectives on technology projects, evaluating impact on integration, reliability, performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability.
* Translate and document business objectives and processes into solution architecture and technical requirements that align with key business requirements and business strategy, ensuring that the solution architecture identified will support the business objectives and strikes the appropriate balance between practical designs and implementation with architectural vision and technology strategy.
* Provide technical guidance & counsel to project and support teams to ensure alignment of solutions to business and IT strategies and is responsible for developing and presenting design artifacts to audiences within the business and technology teams.
* Identify problems, anticipate effects across business segments, research best practice alternatives, prepares presentations, drive solutions, test to confirm, gain consensus from a broad business community. Drive implementation.
* Provide industry and domain specific architectural best practices, perspectives and consultation to business and IS/IT leadership
* Assess the impact of new solutions on the integrity of the solution architecture and ensure that the projects in the business portfolios comply with Solution Architecture standards.
* Participate in and supports enterprise wide technology initiatives to mitigate crises.
* Participate in team meetings, complete status reports, attend functional meetings and other administrative tasks.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* College degree (B.S.) in related technical / business areas strongly preferred
* Certification in a related project management discipline preferred
* Six years of experience in IT business operations related to software development, systems design and deployment or technical architecture
* At least three years of experience in overall architecture discipline (Applications, Data, Technical, Security, Development, Operational, etc.)
* Strong understanding of architectural standards and software development methodologies
* Customer service orientation
* Strong oral and written skills
* Familiarity with modeling techniques
* Strong SDLC process discipline, e.g. requirements and design approaches
* Attention to detail; ability to create high quality output
* Familiarity with IT management methodologies (CMM/CMMI, COBIT, eTOM, ISO, ITIL, or others)
* Microsoft Office
* Analytical skills
* Advanced understanding of foundation architecture
* Ability to develop and write technical specifications
* Business/technical requirements analysis skills
* Domain specific industry experience
* Demonstrated clear understanding of the technology organization and business strategy, operating model(s), and products of CoreLogic
* Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; Organizational and time-management abilities
* Ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
* Strong interpersonal / relationship management skills
* Understanding of architecture methodologies, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), current and future technology and application trends, and software development life cycles
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.