Microsoft CSEO has one of the most exciting and challenging environments in the world. With a global scale and enterprise requirements. We support hundreds of locations, with one of the largest mix of suppliers and partners that few other companies can offer.
The Core Platform Fundamentals Team is looking for a seasoned Software Development Manager. In this role you will manage a team working on centralized data stores containing all the telemetry data on a huge worldwide network of applications and infrastructure.
You will partner closely with teammates responsible for the tools that collect data from many sources, store in a central repository and build business and operational intelligence to feed dashboards, reporting, and others that are core to keep the companies infrastructure running.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Advanced conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
* Technical excellence across multiple engineering disciplines.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Design, develop and ship high-quality customer facing product features.
* Strong knowledge of SQL & C#
* Experience in developing enterprise scale product
* Experience in developing large scale services or Azure
* Experience owning and developing features end-to-end.
* Deep expertise in databases, data analytics, data mining, distributed systems
* 2+ Years working with Cosmos and Kusto
* 5+ years managing people
* BA or BS in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You will be working with a team of Service and Software Engineers responsible for the end to end design and development of data translators, reporting UX and integration with partner services. Setting standard for the quality of design, performance, and responsiveness, and working with partners across CSEO will be significant part of this job.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with technical design and coding skills. Experience building UX and passion for building reporting and BI services is a plus.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.