Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We at Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) Responsys disrupting the world of marketing. And we want your help.
OMC Responsys was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age. We're a cloud software company a B2C SaaS offering that is helping companies take advantage of digital channels such as email, mobile, social, display, apps, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting relationships with consumers.
A job at Oracle Marketing Cloud is not only a fantastic career opportunity but an opportunity to be part of something big!
The ideal candidate must have passion for solving complex and interesting problems in the area of distributed computing, high volume transaction processing and large scale system design. Our success requires us to process over one billion transactions a day in a SaaS environment. We are seeking individuals who can handle the challenges and opportunities of developing software that operates at this scale while expanding our functionality to even further the lead that OMC Responsys has over the competition. Principal software engineers will work on many different projects and assume varying responsibilities.
* Principal Engineer is to help designing and implementing next generation products for OMC Responsys that helps to retain its leadership position in the market place.
* The candidate will be responsible for the design and development of the high-performance orchestration engine to support large volume marketing transactions.
* The candidate will take complete ownership of a subsystem end to end, work closely with product managers, architects, and other engineers to design the product.
* The candidate must work with cross-functional teams such as user interface, platform, data services, and QA teams and must have an excellent understanding and proven competence in full life-cycle development and delivering high-quality software on time.
* This candidate must have strong leadership skills, experience in working with offshore development teams and projects are essential.
We are currently hiring top talent to engineer to lead our next generation products and want you to be a part of it. This position has an opportunity to work with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data science team and to work on next-generation applications for a SaaS Cloud platform.
* BS/MS/PhD in computer science or other relevant technical degree
* 10 years of professional related experience in Java/J2EE and object-oriented application development
* Evaluate new and latest technologies that can help innovation and be the market leader
* Develop, enhance and document detailed application designs and interfaces in an agile environment
* Excellent object oriented programming, unit testing, debugging and code organization skills
* Deep understanding and experience on multithreading, concurrency models, data structures and algorithms
* Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly as it relates to application design, development and infrastructure
* Performance modeling, profiling, and troubleshooting
* Experience in Java, J2EE, and core & advance java features/packages.
* Experience with implementing ML, AI, Data science models is preferred but not required
* Experience with Spring stack, JMS, Test NG, relational databases and SQL/PLSQL
* Experience designing/implementing high-performance Web services using REST
* Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures
* Experience with high volume distributed application development in a SaaS environment
* Knowledge on orchestration/workflow engine and BPM models is a plus
* Familiarity with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Quartz Scheduler, Zookeeper & Cloud infrastructure is a plus
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.