Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career as a Principal Software Engineer to support AARGM International programs? If so, Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems in Northridge, CA may be the employer for you!
In this role, you will participate in the design, implementation, integration, and test of embedded and Windows-based software in support of our international AARGM missile programs. As part of the international software development team, you will be expected to follow CMMI Level 3 engineering processes, including planning, requirements generation, design documentation, peer reviews, and report generation. Position may have opportunities for international travel for software integration and customer support.
1. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering/Physics/Mathematics AND 5 years real-time embedded C/C programming experience OR
2. MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering/Physics/Mathematics AND 3 years real-time embedded C/C programming experience
3. Active U.S Government issued DoD Secret Clearance or higher
1. Object-oriented design and implementation
2. Unified Modeling Language (UML): Rational Rhapsody or similar tool
3. Experience using software configuration control: StarTeam or similar tool
4. Experience using CMMI Level 3 processes for engineering development
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.