Ever dreamed of making bots have natural conversations? Do you happen to have experience successfully delivering AI/NLP experiences into production to make that more than a dream? If you do, we may just have your dream job waiting!
We in the Dynamics Virtual Agent team (formerly project Customer Care Intelligence-Toronto) are currently building a SaaS product to easily enable companies to digitally transform their customer care through the power of AI. Through our Virtual Customer Service Agent and our Insights analytics product we will enable customer service teams to create and maintain high quality customer service bots to help customers through chat & voice; all without the need for AI experts, Data Scientists or programmers.
Listen to Satya talking about our work: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6447894933520158720/.
Having created major bespoke customer service chat bots as part of Project Toronto (where we have bots in production, handling millions of engaged conversations a month) we have learned that making content creation and maintenance easy for the subject matter experts, is key to create and maintain the high quality content that is crucial for great customer experiences. We couple intuitive dialog creation (and novel dynamic dialog approaches) with intuitive analytics to enable non data scientists to easily understand which topics are impactful candidates for automation, how topics are performing and even which support topics cannot be confidently differentiated by the AI model and what to do about it.
The Dynamics Virtual Agent team is looking for a rock star full-stack principal engineer who is deeply passionate about building services at scale and unleashing the power of AI to broad enterprise audiences. You will get to work on a brand new code base built using the latest technologies - ASP.NET Core, C#, Typescript, Webpack, and React. We use Git for source control, VSTS for build and release management and run on Azure using Kubernetes
* 5+ years of industry experience in full-stack development successfully shipping services/clients through multiple releases.
* Experience shipping maintainable, production-quality Web UI/Client code using React, Angular, Typescript, LESS/SAAS.
* Experience building scalable, maintainable, production-quality services with C#, ASP.NET Core.
* Passion for delivering high quality, delightful user experiences.
* Experience working across disciplines and influencing across teams.
* Experience working with React and Typescript strongly desired. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
* Familiarity with chat bots and NLP concepts is a plus but not required.
* Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
You'll be part of a small, growing team to help build out the Bot Management capabilities and other solutions and will own key features from end to end. Your responsibilities will include building web applications and backend services required to allows Bot managers to create, manage and deploy Bots. You will provide technical leadership to junior developers to help develop the UI components, libraries and core infrastructure to support building great user experiences. You will work with team members, Design team and PM team to define and scope the feature.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.