We are the Azure Active Directory B2C (AAD B2C) team. We enable our customers to create an identity system unique to their needs, as such be able to meet the needs of any application. We are a tight knit community of engineers that wear multiple hats - work closely with customers, truly understand their requirements, build solutions that delight them and help our customers successfully launch and run their applications on our platform.
The Azure AD B2C team's mission is to enable organizations successfully digitally transform by providing them with a secure, flexible, identity fabric upon which to build connected highly personal digital relationships. Our service is a private label, cloud service that makes it easy for large organizations to accept digital identities from services like Facebook, Google, WeChat, Yahoo, Twitter, Microsoft or any other open standards compatible identity service or real world identities and use them to drive custom, self-service, customer and partner experiences.
We innovate on multiple important technical aspects
* Deep security investments at the identity level as well as operating the cloud service
* High scale needs to support millions of customers with billions of consumers
* Differentiated consumer experiences that are seamless from the application
* A declarative identity language with tooling and management experiences for developers and identity experts
* A data pipeline analyzing large volumes of data in near real time.
We have launched our first product AAD B2C - http://aka.ms/aadb2c and are going through a hyperactive growth phase. We are building a team where diversity of thought and background is core to our culture, and where everyone is encouraged to come up with innovative ideas to make our customers' lives better. We value people who can bring a diverse perspective to our product and where a developer will not just write code but will have a real meaningful impact on the direction of the product and which features to build. Curiosity, creativity and versatility are strongly valued.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering, or 4 years of equivalent software engineering work experience
* At least 8 years of experience as a software engineer/developer, coding an object-oriented programming language such as Java, C#, or C++
* Great design and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
* Effective collaborator experienced in creating technical partnerships across teams
* Experience designing and delivering large scale distributed systems with focus on service architecture, deployment, scalability, performance and security.
* Prior exposure to technologies such as Azure, WCF, Net, Claims based identity (WIF), .Net/C#
* Demonstrable ability to own and deliver projects and results of increasing technical complexity
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As a principal engineer on the team, your leadership will be critical in ensuring engineering rigor and driving innovation in scale, performance and security. You will architect new designs, articulate technical proposals and roadmap of delivery timelines. You will also have opportunities to incubate new ideas for additional business outcomes, create positive impact through customer collaboration and deliver high quality of service through live site excellence. You will be influencing other engineers on the team and cross group, so you will need to create and maintain positive and productive working relationships.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.