A little about CoreLogic Innovation Labs...
Come work in an environment where we have a passion for technology, software engineering and collaborating. CoreLogic Innovation Labs in Irvine, CA is where you will experience a truly innovative, agile, work environment centered on producing the best software for our clients in the real estate, mortgage and insurance industries. We have an impact on these industries by servicing 3 out of every 4 loans, 1 out of every 3 rental properties and over 70% of homeowner property insurances. In our Labs environment, you will work on building cloud-native solutions and can ship features to the marketplace every day as we partner with a leading technology company in cloud operating platforms, big data technologies and extreme agile software developments methods.
We are CoreLogic - and strive to have a 360° view of the property to drive the global real estate industries, and have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* 7+ years of software development experience in Java, Spring
* Spring Boot a plus
* Experience designing and implementing large-scale event based architectures
* Experience in various NoSQL technologies
* Experience with Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Expert at continuous testing/integration and compelled to automate everything
* Strong communication skills and interest in pair programming environment
* Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
* Strong Unix/Linux experience
* Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
* Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise and expand base of knowledge
* Coaching and teaching skills to mentor less experienced team members
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.