* Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Design work encompasses a broader project/system scope. Work is assigned via broad guidelines. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
* Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations. Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
* Define scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Work with QA team to improve all levels of testing efforts, developing and enhancing testing methods and processes. May also perform testing.
* Support, maintain and document software functionality. Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
* Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems. Incidents tend to be fewer but more complex, requiring analysis of issues, determination of additional resources to resolve the issue, and an in-depth system perspective.
* Explore and research new and alternate technologies and platforms. Evaluate, recommend, and apply these alternate/new technologies, disseminating information throughout the team/department. This includes documenting large and complex assignments for knowledge transfer and developing expertise in multiple areas. Mentor other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
* 5+ years of experience in an IT area with solid demonstrated experience in data architecture, integrating and analyzing disparate data sources , and data quality improvement, preferably in the mortgage or real estate industry
* Solid understanding of data modeling techniques to drive technology optimization, data consolidation and technology strategy recommendations.
* Strong understanding and vision of the complete lifecycle of database, data warehouse and datamart development.
* Knowledge of enterprise architecture functioning for driving data and information related governance and strategy in the organization and highly skilled in developing data architectures and standards.
* Ability to resolve complex issues related to enterprise wide data architecture concerns
* Ability to architect data management enterprise solutions that are in alignment with strategic technology roadmap and emerging industry trends.
* Proficient with data modeling tool(s).
* Experience in various SQL and NoSQL technologies
* Experience with cloud based architectures on AWS or GCP
* Strong communication skills and interest in pair programming environment
* Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
* Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise and expand base of knowledge
* Coaching and teaching skills to mentor less experienced team members
* Ability to write custom scripts using shell scripts & Python
* Excellent analytical and problem management skills
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.