Northrop Grumman Information Systems Sector/ Integrated Intelligence business unit is seeking a mid to senior software developer for a program that provides large scale development, testing, deployment and O&M for the HUMINT community. The successful candidate will take part in a full life cycle development of components using COTS, GOTS, and various in-house applications.
The individual will work with members of a diverse project team and participate in the overall design and creation of web-based and other software applications and must possess excellent communication skills.
This position will have opportunities at our sites in Herndon, VA and/or Indian Head, MD.
A minimum of 5 years of experience is required with a Bachelors degree, 3 years with a Masters degree, 9 years of related experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
* US citizenship and a current or active TS/SCI Clearance required. Candidate may also be required to successfully complete a CI Polygraph.
* Must have experience in designing, coding and debugging of web applications
* Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Experience within the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) domain highly desired.
* Experience or interest in any of the following technologies is highly desired:
* Experience with PHP Frameworks specifically Smarty
* Understanding of intelligence lifecycle
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.