Current Employees/Contractors of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday AccountLendingClub (NYSE: LC) was founded in 2007 under the belief that a technology and data-driven marketplace can improve the way people access and invest in credit, creating value for both sides. Since then, we've helped millions of Americans take control of their debt, pursue their dreams, and invest in their future - all in a fair, transparent, and affordable way. Today we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, facilitating billions of dollars in loans annually, and we're leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality.
About the Role
The Principal Application/Data Security Consultant is a subject matter expert in application and data security. The architect will lead the effort to architect and design security solutions that can enforce security consistently across internally developed, commercial-off-the-shelf and cloud-based applications.
What You'll Do
* Cloud security strategy and development
* design security solutions that enforce security consistently across internally developed, commercial-off-the-shelf and cloud-based applications.
* Perform security architecture reviews.
* Act as a subject matter expert to interpret the results from vulnerability scans (dynamic testing and static code analysis) and work with developers to remediate the vulnerabilities.
* Monitor and triage vulnerabilities reported by vendors and researchers.
* Develop application security policy and standards/best practices.
* Conduct penetration testing of internally developed applications.
* Evangelize application security and secure development practices.
* Evaluate/apply new and emerging security technologies and solutions to keep Lending Club secure.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.