Req ID: 48525
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the HR functional area. Exercises independent judgment. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Under general direction, analyzes, programs and implements internally developed software applications or packaged solutions including SAP S4HANA, SuccessFactors (Employee Central), ServiceNow and other software solutions. Translates business requirements into solution designs including technical specifications and recommended process changes. Designs and configures modules to enhance application functionality and improve system efficiency. May configure individual modules and complex functions. Develops, codes, tests and debugs new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Ensures existing software applications can be integrated into software solutions. Recognized as technical expert by internal and external peers. Provides direction for entire project or a project team. Applies advanced skills and concepts to oversee large, complex projects. May assist in training less experienced software development staff. Has excellent understanding of business application. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them. Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. May assist in development of software technical documentation. Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions. Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems. May design and build prototype applications. May oversee product development. Leads design and coding of applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
* Minimum 5 years experience supporting HR systems
* Minimum 8 years in a technical production support role
* Minimum 8 years experience in SAP/S4HANA HR ABAP
* 3-5 years experience in Success Factors (Employee Central) APIs
* 3-5 Years Experience with Mainframe technology
* 1-3 years experience with Dell BOOMI
* Ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent Analytical capabilities & troubleshooting skills, during intense situations, where fast resolution is expected, every time. Good Multi-Tasking skills are essential to this job
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
* Understanding of SFTP, Webservice and API integrations.
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent collaboration and teaming skills with multiple groups, effective time management and multi-tasking skills, self-starter behavior
* Experience with complex, high-availability systems
* Proven leadership ability
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Superior customer service skills.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent is required
* Experience working in a 24x7 fast paced Operational Environment
* Experience with file encryption software
* Experience with Agile methodology.
* Experience with Windows server support.
* Experience with SAP GRC
Nice to have Skills:
* Experience with SharePoint.
* Experience with ServiceNow
* Understanding of network fundamentals (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
* Experience with WorkDay.
Sabre is a technology solutions provider to the global travel and tourism industry.