At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: Principal Release Engineer will be responsible for release engineering duties for the DMVA team as well as work with the DMS/DMO team to provide extended coverage.
* The release of client and server software for the DMVA team
* Define and follow procedures to verify that the builds are repeatable, tracked and that all external releases are cataloged.
* On the server side this includes the automation of the CI/CD process and deployment to our Azure cluster.
* Build process automation that includes developing the tools and scripts to allow the SRC team to monitor the production systems and be alerted to any disruption
* Provide extended hours for the Vienna CM team to increase the release engineering coverage
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 6-8
* 6+ years of experience working as part of a team running the CM and release process
* Experience with GIT, perforce and other source control systems
* Experience with Azure, Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience writing user stories and developing and reviewing requirements with stakeholders.
* Experience with SDLC lifecycle management
* Experience with Jira or other story management and bug management software
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Experience with security aware development including thread and risk analysis
Education: BS in computer science or related discipline; MS preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Nuance Communications is a company providing voice recognition and natural language understanding solutions.