Meet Our Team:
We're looking for a talented Principal PM/BA to join our growing IT Project Management team. You'll serve as a trusted advisor and work with a diverse team of Project Managers, Finance/Accounting Stakeholders, Product Managers, Developers, Tester, and U/X to help define and shape our SAP and Finance Portfolio.
The insights you deliver to the Finance/Accounting Stakeholders will provide key performance metrics and actionable findings required for the business to meet its Strategic Imperatives and Execution Initiatives.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
In this role, you will be focused on documenting, planning, organizing and managing activities to achieve successful completion of agile projects to ensure commitments on quality, scope, time and budget are met. You will also work closely with Product Managers and Finance/Accounting Stakeholders to help define and shape Product Roadmaps for the SAP and Finance Delivery Team. Additionally, you will play a key role in providing Portfolio Management oversight for enterprise wide programs within Business Operations, Resource demand management, and liaising with customers and key stakeholders including senior staff members
What You'll Do at Pega:
* Define and refine the processes needed to effectively support project and program management and the software/system development lifecycle. Existing processes need to be reviewed, modified and perhaps strengthened in support of Pega's evolving Global IT organization.
* Partner with Finance/Accounting Stakeholders to document, develop, and optimize processes which includes but not limited to Billing, Revenue, General Ledger, Financial Close and Reporting
* Provide support to management throughout the Business Operations Team as needed; includes support for stakeholders within Enterprise Business Systems; includes ensuring consistent and high-quality delivery.
* Manage cross functional projects
* Coach and guide scrum teams with a focus on ensuring the teams meet their product deliverables within the agile framework
* Contribute, as an active and engaged member, to the broader Pega Technology global scrum master community
Who You Are:
You are a self-motivated and accomplished project management and business analysis professional who has a track record of building and leading large and sophisticated IT Program Portfolios. Your qualifications include:
* 10-15 years of project management experience with IT projects, and at least 7 years specifically with Enterprise Systems and Finance/Accounting background
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills in managing cross functional projects in a resource matrix environment.
* Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills; the ability to deliver insights and data with attention to detail, while balancing these details with the larger business objectives
* Experience with Product / SCRUM Master Management and Project Management tools, particularly JIRA and MS Project
* Deep understanding of Project Management Methodologies and ability to navigate between Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid projects.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
* Strong process and methodology knowledge and experience for software development lifecycle (SDLC).
* Ability to quickly assimilate knowledge of technologies and products (highly technical).
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment.
What You've Accomplished:
* 7+ years of experience working in a large global environment.
* 5+ years of experience working in PMO organization.
* BS degree in an IT related field; MBA or Computer Science is a plus
* Background in Finance/Accounting and ability to translate and align business needs to IT Strategic Initiatives
* CPA, PMI, CBAP, PBA Certified is a plus
Pega Offers You:
* Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
* Continuous learning and development opportunities
* An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
* Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 8549
Pegasystems is a company developing customer engagement and digital process automation software.