Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, passionate about cloud computing technology and driving growth in one of Microsoft's core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience Team! Microsoft Azure provides customers with on-demand and infinitely scalable infrastructure and platform for customers to build, host, and scale service applications on the Internet through Microsoft's global data centers.
FastTrack for Azure helps customers onboard to Azure, getting them on track to "build it right, architect it right, the first time".
FastTrack for Azure (FTA) takes a solution-centric approach, providing customers with Microsoft Azure engineers, tools and best practices significantly increasing customer success with Azure. Our team is looking for you, a Program Manager that brings great teamwork, positive attitude, high-energy leadership, and engineering execution to our customer-focus team chartered with enabling a world-class experience for Microsoft Azure cloud platform customers. This role is integral to guide, manage and track end to end customer engagement and experience. This role is front and center in our customer's transformation to cloud-based architectures. This role represents a strong opportunity to have direct impact on both our Cloud products & strategy, and our customer's success.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
* Real day-to-day customer-facing experience and empathy
* Executive presence and business acumen to win the hearts and minds of technical and business leaders
* Ability to generate trust, build alliances across the organization, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of engineering, and customers
* Recognized as thought leaders and mentors
* Assembling, leading and working within strong cross-group and matrixed team environments
* Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for customers
* Track record of problem-solving ranging from conceptualization to implementation
* Real-world smart, logical and able to learn new areas quickly
* The broad scope of responsibility for this role requires a solid understanding of both business and technology strategy, a principled approach to broader architectural and design challenges, and a strong grasp of solution scenarios and patterns, as well as strong people and leadership skills
* Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing a footprint in large/complex or highly strategic accounts
* Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, build and deliver customer business results through an engineering or professional services team.
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and influencing engineering teams
* Problem-solving mentality and leadership leveraging internal and/or external resources, where and when needed, to do what's right for the customer and for the organization
* Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
* Ability to understand the needs of non-technical customers, to conceptualize, launch and deliver technology-enabled business projects.
* Executive-level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills, good listener, ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table and be an advocate of Microsoft's vision and value proposition
* Deep technical proficiency in one or more cloud technologies. Some level of Microsoft Azure experience is required.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Oversee the customer end-to-end journey, the customer experience and maintain the overall customer relationship. This role is the PM on the record representing Microsoft.
* Work closely with various internal teams (engineering, field, services) in addressing customer solution needs and driving success with their Azure deployments
* Identify opportunities where we can do better for our customers (process, tools, technology) to increase FastTrack's overall impact.
* Manage communication flow for program, including reporting & executive reviews.
* Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across engineering, sales, services and partner teams.
* Coach team members and mentor others in planning, organizing and coordinating work.
* Evangelize and teach others to reach beyond existing solutions and technologies to incorporate new ideas.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.