Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, passionate about cloud computing technology and driving growth in one of Microsoft's core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience Team! Microsoft Azure provides customers with on-demand and infinitely scalable infrastructure and platform for customers to build, host, and scale service applications on the Internet through Microsoft's global data centers.
FastTrack for Azure (FTA) helps customers onboard to Azure, getting them on track to "build it right, architect it right, the first time". FastTrack takes a solution-centric approach, providing customers with Microsoft Azure engineers, tools and best practices significantly increasing customer success with Azure.
Our team is looking for you, a Principal Program Manager- Engineer Enablement, that brings great teamwork, positive attitude, high-energy leadership, and engineering execution to our customer-focus team chartered with enabling a world-class experience for Microsoft Azure cloud platform customers. This role is integral to overall operationalization of the customer onboarding experience and driving success with FTA engagements.
* 3+ years proven experience building and managing teams
* 5+ years in a consulting services environment preferred
* Deep understanding of enterprise level IT initiatives
* Understanding of cloud platform and technologies - Azure preferred. #azcxp
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings. Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Your areas of responsibilities include
* Lead a team of FTA Engineers and PMs to oversee technical enablement of FTA engineers across the globe.
* Efficiently onboard new engineers to FTA and augment engineers' skillsets with breadth and depth learning
* Spearhead IP creation and curation of best practices from across Product Group and real-world FTA customer engagements that addresses the needs of end to end customer deployment scenarios
* Identify innovative ways for FTA team to drive customer adoption & deployment of Azure with a focus on automation.
* Work with cross functional leadership to scale FTA knowledge base via integration in to Azure public documentation and Products
* Utilize standard project management methodologies in driving highly effective, predictable, and repeatable processes
Successful candidate competencies:
* Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries.
* Real day-to-day customer-facing experience and empathy
* Dealing with ambiguity: must have the ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.