Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a newly formed group within Oracle creating innovative products achieve their digital transformation leveraging the power of Oracle's digital assistant powered by AI. We are like a start-up inside a large company with a big charter and lot of creative freedom. We have assembled some of the smartest people in the industry and are growing this team.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a product specialist to help solve difficult problems, be creative and create success for customers and engage with the product team to do some innovative research, please review our profile.
* Be the expert in developing skills that uses a number of AI/ML algorithms for the Digital Assistant.
* Understand customer requirements and quickly prototype solutions to demonstrate the power of Oracle Digital Assistant and connected Cloud Services.
* Be the subject matter expert in helping architect customer's Digital Assistant solution from inception to production.
* Help trouble shoot customer issues with the solution.
* Engage in R&D to solve specific customer requirements not provided by product and create a funnel of functionality for engineering to uptake.
* Be the subject matter expert to validate customer and partner architecture and solution before go live.
* Provide leadership and direction to solution development and delivery teams to model. solutions to architectural best practices and guidelines and when necessary define/modify the architecture to accommodate solution needs and maintain solution quality.
* Work with the product team to prioritize usability features.
* Contribute to product suite planning exercises; ensure plans incorporate customer research, usability studies and market analysis to further enhance enterprise product(s).
Ideally you meet several of the criteria below:
* Hands on experience with Open Source Platforms\Frameworks: Prior experience with REST APIs, Chatbots, Neural Networks, NLP.
* 10 years of development experience in Java, Node.js, Python and developer lifecycle management tools.
* Strong communication skills with an ability to explain complex concepts to stakeholders within and outside of Enterprise Technology.
* Passionate and articulate to position and present product at all levels internally and externally from developer to CxO.
* Deep experience in delivering Cloud services.
* Creates trust with customers and is engaged in their success.
* You have developed a Chatbot / Digital or Virtual Assistant.
* You are an expert on Chatbots, digital or virtual assistants and have experience with Conversational AI.
* You are an expert on or have experience with machine learning or NLP.
* You have experience working with Tensorflow, Apache Spark, Theano Django or Elastic Search, Hadoop, HBase.
* You have been exploring or working on some of the latest advancements in the deep learning space, semantic parsing, memory graphs, seq2seq, RNN, word2vec etc.
* You enjoy a fast-paced work environment and can quickly adjust to changing priorities.
* You pay an intense amount of attention to the quality of the product, data, and code.
* 5 yrs experience in in Conversational AI / Chatbots and/or Digital Assistants.
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.