What's the role?
We are the HERE SPC Team which stands for Security, Privacy and Continuity. As the name suggests we oversee everything related to either security, or privacy, or continuity within global HERE organization.
As a Leader and Principal Product Security Engineer, you are passionate about all things Security. In this technical role you will assume broad responsibilities in securing and reviewing security state of various solutions used or developed by HERE organization. From threat analysis and business impact assessment, to code reviews and architecture reviews, to monitoring and incident response, you will help development and operations teams to securely deploy and implement required functionalities as well as participate in incident response driving emergency incident decisions from technical security perspective.
Who are you?
As someone passionate about technical security you will help in identify technical issues and security risks to improves HERE'S performance and scalability.
With extensive technical experience in Security you excel in solving challenging problems and continually learning new technologies in an agile environment. Working in collaborative environment at HERE you will create alliances between product teams and engineers across the entire organization to ensure global security, privacy and continuity.
* BS or higher degree in Computing Science or equivalent
* Participate in On-Call incident response
* Relevant work experience in application development 10+ years
* Conduct security reviews of products and services used or developed by HERE
* Guide and create guiding material to support R&D and Ops teams in HERE to ensure secure development, deployment and maintenance practices across the organization
* Develop and maintain internal tools to be used for security related task automation
* Coordinate and participate in auditing/penetration testing activities
* Coordinate and participate in tests and pilots of security products to be utilized by HERE
At HERE we offer an opportunity to change the world through the lens of location. From autonomous driving to the Internet of Things, we are building the future of location technology through strategic partnerships with industry leaders like Intel, NVIDIA, Mobileye and Tencent. Our mission is to create a digital representation of reality to radically improve the way everyone and everything lives, moves and interacts
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?" You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.