Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principal Member of Technical Staff - Digital Assistant and Bots Platform Team
We are a newly formed group within Oracle creating innovative products that leverage the power of AI and Machine Learning to bring world class natural language capabilities to Oracle's Digital Assistant platform. We are like a start-up inside a large company with a big charter and lot of creative freedom. We have assembled some of the smartest people in the industry and are growing this team.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity as a product specialist to help solve difficult problems, be creative, create success for customers, and engage with the product team to do some innovative research, please review our profile.
We are looking for someone who is:
* Passionate about NLU, Text, Speech, and Image Processing.
* Excited about Machine Learning and AI. Experience with TensorFlow is a plus.
* Possesses excellent communication skills with an ability to explain and write specifications that embody complex concepts to stakeholders within the team.
* Eager to work on a highly sellable, performance optimized infrastructure which elastically handles customer needs.
* Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and can quickly adjust to changing priorities.
* Detail oriented with focus on quality of the product, data, and code.
* Experienced with Conversational AI / Chatbots and/or Digital Assistants, including having developed a Chatbot or similar Digital Assistant. 3 years is a plus.
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.