Ibotta is seeking a Principal Machine Learning Engineer to lead the development of Ibotta's next generation of Machine Learning platforms and systems. We're looking for a world-class machine learning engineer who has a passion for building scalable machine learning solutions using technologies such as Python, Spark, AWS, Airflow, Sagemaker, TensorFlow, Kafka, etc. Every member of our agile team has input into our roadmap and will have a real impact.
Here is what you'll be doing:
* Research, design, and deploy the next generation of Ibotta's ML architectures, workflows, and standards that seamlessly integrate with key product features across the organization.
* Work with Ibotta architecture team to ensure integration of machine learning services and pipelines in larger technology infrastructure.
* Be the leading contributor, voice, and thought leader in a growing community of machine learning practitioners.
* Identify, research, prototype and evaluate cutting edge big data and machine learning technologies.
* Communicate complex machine learning solutions, concepts and the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner to business stakeholders and technology leaders to maximize the effectiveness of machine learning initiatives.
* Mentor a growing team of team members who are hungry to learn from experienced machine learning engineers.
Here is what we're looking for:
* 7+ years of professional industry experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or Software Engineer, focused on deploying machine learning systems at scale.
* Advanced knowledge of multiple ML frameworks like: Sklearn, TensorFlow, Sagemaker, Spark ML.
* Expertise working with distributed big-data tools and event-based architectures, ideally Spark and Kafka.
* Deep hands-on experience prototyping, building, releasing, and monitoring mission-critical machine learning models in high traffic applications.
* Extensive experience working within a cloud-based infrastructure, ideally AWS.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
* This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
* Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Ibotta is a free app that provides cash back on everyday purchases.