About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Principal Developer - Oracle Global Operations is responsible for all aspects of the technical design, development, and support of solutions per business requirements on a global basis. Duties will include, but not be limited to: designing, developing, testing, and supporting solutions using the latest technologies, which includes: ADF, Java Enterprise, UI Technologies (Angular/ React), SOA, Web Services, and XML. The candidate should be versatile and highly motivated and have the ability to effectively lead and mentor other members of the team. This candidate should also have strong technical proficiency and ability to work with functional analysts and business analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable component designs and solutions.
* Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
* Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
* Leading team in design sessions and provide effective solutions
* Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
* Enhance performance in the Applications environment. Tuning code, reviewing table and applying indexes were needed.
* Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
* Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
* Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
* Code, unit test, implement, and support these enterprise application solutions.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Advanced technical skill with Oracle Process Manufacturing modules (e.g. Product Development, Process Manufacturing and Execution, Quality)
* Advanced technical skill with Oracle Supply Chain Management modules (e.g. OM, Shipping, INV, WIP, BOM, PO, WMS, ASCP)
* Strong understanding and Implantation of IoT with Machine Learning.
* Hands On experience with the implementation of Cloud technologies like AWS etc.
* Proficiency with database programming languages such as PL/SQL, SQL, various fusion middleware technologies, UI Technologies (e.g. Angular, React, Node) and development frameworks (e.g. ADF, OAF and tools such as BI Publisher, JDeveloper) and
* Solid experience with web services (Java, SOA oracle fusion middleware, Azure)
* XML (DOM manipulation, SAX parsing, XPATH, XSLT)
* Ability to understand the business requirements and help business improvising the efficiency in business process and implementation.
* Ability to create and organize project plans and technical specifications
* Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
* Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the ability to successfully translate business requirements into ERDs
* Good knowledge and understanding of Standard Oracle EBS 11r API's
* In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures
* Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux shell scripting
* Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
* Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
* Effective writing and diagramming skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
* 7 years' experience in IT/Technology industry
* 5 years' experience in application development with SQL, PLSQL or SOA , Java Spring / Hibernate technologies
* 4 years' experience with SQL (advance queries/tuning) and/or PL/SQL
* 3 years' experience in implantation of IoT and Machine Learning Algorithms.
* 3 years' experience with ADF or Java
* 3 years' experience in development life cycle of large projects: requirements gathering, business and technical designs, development, quality assurance, deployment and support and documentation.
* 2 years' development experience in an 11i/R12 Oracle Applications environment, including knowledge in using Oracle Application Object Library (AOL / FND).
* 1 year experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting
* Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management
* Experience with global implementations of Oracle EBS Applications
* Must have Project Lead experience and ability to lead and mentor less experienced developers
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a field related
* Experience with international or multi-level marketing business
* Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
* Proficiency with MS Project / Visio
* Proficiency in Java and C / C++
* Experience with Oracle Discoverer
* Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a field related
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.