Bank Of New York Mellon Corporation
* Analyze / modify existing Jira and Confluence application architecture as needed to meet custom requirements.
* Create custom solutions using the Jira platform including workflows, screens, notifications, authorization, and authentication
* Evaluate, install, patch and configure Atlassian products and plug-ins as required.
* Design and develop custom Jira plug-ins to existing 3rd party applications to meet high volume processing requirements.
* Develop automation and scripts as required.
* Collaborate with customers to define user requirements for new solutions and functionality or modify existing solutions based on business needs
* Provide production support and troubleshooting to end users as required
Principal Information Security Analyst->> Consults on a senior level and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure.
Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments.
Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies.
Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation.
Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles.
Addresses high risk security concerns or incidents. Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
* Advanced degree preferred 10-12 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
* Ability to work independently to assess and address system issues
* 3+ years as a Jira and Confluence administrator
* 4+ years Linux system administration
* 2+ years web application administration
* 1+ years working in a large enterprise IT environment
* In-depth understanding of Jira configurations (e.g. projects, workflows, screens, fields, plug-ins)
* Experience managing and integrating with 3rd-party SaaS solutions
* Experience gathering user requirements
* Atlassian application tuning
* Experience implementing high availability solutions for 3rd-party applications
* 2+ years experience resolving user issues and requests
* Shell scripting
* 1+ years experience integrating Atlassian products with Atlassian or 3rd-party applications
* Strong understanding of network fundamentals
* Jira, Jira API Experience
* Shell scripting
* SQL / MySQL
* Java Development Experience
* Experience with OpenLDAP/SimpleSAML/OAuth
* Experience hosting and maintaining multiple concurrent instances of JIRA and Confluence
* Experience with Linux system administration
* Experience with Confluence administration
* Experience implementing high volume, high availability solutions for Jira and/or Confluence
* Deployment automation
* Jira Service Desk
* Jira Portfolio
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45183
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1905623
About Bank Of New York Mellon Corporation
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (also known as BNY Mellon) is an investment company that provides investment management, investment services, and wealth management.
Bank Of New York Mellon Corporation