At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You create trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is YOU…keep reading!
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking an Industrial Security Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA. The successful candidate will join our DoD Security team.
Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies. Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials. Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
The Industrial Security Analyst shall have the ability to:
* Support and facilitate multiple security aspects and practices of the DoD, the NISPOM, or other security programs and activities.
* Collaborate with and provide day-to-day support to the Facility Security Officer (FSO), to ensure the security program is executed comprehensively, properly and efficiently.
* Maintain and administer DoD policies and procedures in compliance with the NISPOM and will regularly interface with customer security organizations.
* Implement federal security regulations that apply to company operations; obtain rulings, interpretations and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies; prepare manuals outlining regulations, and establish procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors' access to restricted records and materials.
* Work with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) database.
* Promote security education, conduct security incident investigations and be familiar with physical security responsibilities.
* Ensure that visitors, vendors and personnel and guests are compliant with security related matters.
* Perform security related duties as assigned or required.
* High School Diploma/GED
* Minimum of 6 years of experience with NISPOM
* Active Secret Clearance
* Bachelors' Degree
* Top Secret Security Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.