As a Principal Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for leading our most sophisticated customers through their onboarding experience with HubSpot's Marketing, Sales, and Service software. HubSpot is rapidly expanding up-market, and as we serve more customers with advanced requirements and complex tech stacks, we need people who can advise and recommend the best way to deploy our software to meet our customer's business goals. We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for solving challenging problems, strong business and technical acumen, and the desire to help build up HubSpot's growing enterprise onboarding team.
In this role, you'll get to:
* Serve as the lead advisor to customers, driving their onboarding experience towards achieving the desired outcomes
* Evaluate a customer's current tech stack, recommend an onboarding approach, and develop a plan to lead the customer to long term success
* Provide advice and recommendations for marketing and sales best practices, business process, product configuration / set up, and technology integrations
* Contribute to the growth of the enterprise practice by enhancing processes, defining onboarding solutions, and ensuring the team has the right skills to serve our customers
We are looking for people who:
* Can manage several complex customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, and ensure a successful and timely completion
* Have domain expertise in either inbound marketing, marketing automation, or CRM
* Can find creative ways to meet advanced customer needs through existing product functionality
* Have a strategic mindset and can help customers with their long-term planning, recommending additional HubSpot products that will help them grow
* Have a strong technical aptitude, with a deep understanding of integrations, APIs, and relational database concepts
* Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.