Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a team of highly motivated and self-driven contributors building the next generation Cloud based SaaS products. We not only work with state-of-the-art technologies but also strive to deliver innovative next generation Fusion products on a critical market space for Oracle with the highest quality and best user experience.
The CX Industries team builds SaaS products for industries like Consumer Goods, Communications, Automotive, Financial Services and these integrate with the various Oracle CX Cloud Suite products. From a technology perspective, this is a greenfield development environment with a huge amount of autonomy, leaving us free to build and innovate without being encumbered by legacy products and services.
You work backward, starting from the user. You care about creating usable, useful software that solves real problems and brings delight to users.
You have solid communication skills. You can clearly explain complex technical concepts.
You work well with non-engineers. You can lead a conversation in a room with designers, engineers, and product managers.
You are comfortable with ambiguity. You have a strong sense of ownership and are able to drive development of new projects and features to completion.
You are comfortable working at all levels of the applications stack.
* BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
* 7 years experience with backend services on the cloud (Java/Spring/Spring-boot, REST)
* Familiarity with running web services at scale.
* Strong understanding of databases, NoSQL systems, storage and distributed persistence technologies.
* Excellent CS fundamentals with strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Experience with Angular, React, OJET, Ember or Flux
* Experience with Sass, LESS, or Stylus.
* Experience with Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, or another unit testing framework.
* Knowledgeable about authentication technologies (SSO, Oauth2, Spring security, etc.)
* Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
* Have worked on server-side performance measurements and tuning.
* Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.