This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
The candidate is responsible for developing FPGA level requirements derived from system level requirements, developing associated architectures, implementing design, performing simulations and analysis and testing of the FPGA, module, and/or unit in a laboratory setting. He/she will be familiar with latest technology trend in the area of microprocessors, memory, FPGAs and interface protocols. The candidate will work in the product development team environment with system and software engineers. This position may require occasional business related travel.
* Minimum 8 years of experience in FPGA Logic design and testing, or 2 years with a related Master's degree
* Experience with FPGAs, SoC's, Mult-Gigabit transceivers, DDR and flash memories
* Hands-on experience in testing of products using logic analyzer, high-speed oscilloscopes, signal generators, and FPGA debugging tools
* Experience with interfaces and bus standards such as: AXI, PCIe &10/100 Gb Ethernet
* Experience with video interfaces such as: DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, CoaXpress, & SDI
* Experience designing with Xilinx and/or Altera FPGAs
* Experience with SCM tools such as Git & Subversion
* Minimum 4 years of experience with FPGA design implementation/verification with VHDL design language
* Possess skills to handle fast pace and dynamic product development environment
* Strong team player with good interpersonal skills as well as excellent written/verbal communication skills
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
* Experience designing FPGAs with Embedded Microprocessors
* Image Processing Algorithm & MATLAB experience
Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
Master Degree in Electrical Engineering and related engineering field is preferred
141405 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.