This role represents the unique opportunity to join the Business Processes & Systems team as a valued team member to successfully support and drive change of Finance systems across SAS. This individual will work closely with multifunctional and cross business SAS teams including partnering with program business managers, tool SMEs, SAS Earned Value Management Excellence, and SAS IT, as well as interfacing with Finance Leadership, Mission Area leadership, Program Office teams, and enterprise level teams. This team member will have a main focus area related to APEX and APEX EV.
In addition, the member will assist with PRISM, PRISM EV, and Excel ETC Tool applications where appropriate but may include other supported applications. This role will need to focus on change management, supporting end users, working with the IT development community, and ultimately driving common systems and processes across SAS. This role will be responsible for identifying best practices in system utilization across the programs/mission areas, and documents, shares and robustly implements them across the organization. It will be important to find high impact solutions that drive customer efficiency, compliance, and self-sufficiency. This role will help drive a culture within Finance of standardization, pro-activeness, accuracy, strong analytics, and value added to the business.
As a part of the BP&S organization, this individual will need to be able to lead and manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines, be a self-starter and be able to provide suggested solutions to problems that may arise within the Business. As a member of the BP&S team, this individual will have the opportunity to lead and or support other business and enterprise-wide projects, to help improve the systems, tools, and processes used throughout the Finance community.
* 6 Years or more of Related Work Experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
* Proven oral and written communication skills, good business acumen and ability to brief all levels of management
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with all process partners
* Strong commitment to accuracy
* Ability to problem solve and help streamline tool processes
* Ability to travel when necessary
* Ability to meet critical deadlines on a consistent basis
* Systems implementations and Change Management experience
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* High level of experience with applications of EVMS and Program Finance
* Proficiency with PRISM, PRISM EV/EAC, APEX, APEX EV/EAC and Earned Value Process
* Working knowledge of Business Warehouse
* Ability to lead team in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
* Strong analytical, organizational, planning and problem solving skills
Self-starter; constantly looks to improve performance and efficiency of self, teammates and partner
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or related discipline
141246BR 141246 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.