Technical Specialists provide close-access technical SIGINT collection in support of customer operations around the globe. As a member of a highly elite team of personnel you will be performing both ground and airborne SIGINT support to operations that have the highest impact to National Security. Personnel may be required to carry weapons for defensive purposes. Air operations support other team members supporting ground operations by providing critical information. Customer specific training is required and will be provided to insure successful deployments, to include weapons training. Typical deployments are 45-60 days with maximum set at 90 days.Typical danger and hardship premiums are applicable.
Position is contingent upon final customer approval and funding.
* Minimum TS SCI with polygraph
* Must have a background and extensive experience with GSM ground and Air SIGINT collection operations
* Strong knowledge of SIGINT collection equipment
* Must have either a military background or equivalent with service in a war zone.
* Qualified and willing to be armed by the customer
* Must be willing to travel 50-70% of the year OCONUS for periods up to 90 days. Typical deployment is 45 to 60 days
* Must be a self-starter and able to work as part of a small team
* Special operations experience such as Radio Reconnaissance, SOT-A, Force Reconnaissance, SEALS, Special Forces, Para-rescue
* Background in tactical air or ground SIGINT, collection, analysis, training
* Background in SIGINT collection and geolocation
* Background in SIGINT equipment installation
* 3 or more years in military special operations
* Bachelor's Degree and eight (8) years relevant experience. Military background or equivalent operations experiencecan be applied in lieu of a degree.
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph from day one of employment and be crossover eligible
138707BR 138707 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - McLean
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.