Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Infosys Digital represents best-in-class digital solutions and services, it is our commitment to meet the demand for E2E Digital solutions, which drive human benefit and business impact.
Wanted: Global innovators to help our clients reimagine their businesses and customer experiences across the rapidly changing digital landscape.
As a Principal - Experience Design, you will provide thought leadership in the realm of User Experience Design encompassing consulting and design management with the objective of executing complex, transformation design engagements for Infosys and its esteemed clientele.
* You will participate in discussions with clients and prospects to evangelize Experience Design ngage with ements rmational projects discussions with customers elivery perspective, ment teams. services from a GTM perspective, participate and lead Experience-driven pursuits to strategically position user experience as a key differentiator, engage with customers to understand and drive overall design vision for complex transformational design engagements
* You will identify potential business ideas, analyze feasibility for development of IP, articulate the relevance of business value and prepare business case for Infosys in order to conceptualize the IP
* You will be intensely involved in requirements gathering (user-centric), you will assess target application / landscape to identify the problem statement, problem and solution definition, and execution. You will be proficient with conducting user research, using techniques and industry best practices to assess and define the problem statement, undertake task analysis, define the information architecture, concept and detailed design, prototyping and deliver specifications for the consumption of the front end development teams
* You will be conversant with industry best practices (User Experience Design), usage of wire-framing, visual design and prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), process, methodology, tools and standard deliverables from a Design lifecycle perspective
* You will be proficient in managing client / business stakeholder expectations, work harmoniously with other stakeholders of the project from a Delivery perspective, guide development teams on design process, guidelines, deliverables; contribute to the proposal development, scope definition, effort estimation, planning and execution
* You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding Experience Design consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
* You will play the role of a mentor and contribute to internal capability building, practice development activities and process improvement initiatives relevant to the Design stream
* You will develop and publish leading viewpoints (PoVs) through though leadership and Go-To-Market activities. Participate in relevant external marketing events to build brand, new customer pipeline through marketing initiatives. Conceptualize and guide preparation of collaterals, PoV and other marketing material to create awareness about Experience Design service offerings within and outside the organization.
Location for this position is NYC, NY, Seattle, WA, Los Angeles, CA, Providence, RI. This position may require 80% travel. U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
* At least 11 years of experience of having delivered solutions in the realm of User Experience Design preferred - using both traditional waterfall and lean/agile UX methodology
* Strong business and domain acumen to define roadmap and blue-print Design Strategy based on client requirements
* Strong proficiency in usability techniques deployed in user research, problem definition and conceptual design
* Hands-on expertise in using usage of wire-framing, visual design and prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) - for detailed design, process, methodology, tools and standard deliverables from a Design lifecycle perspective
* Strong practitioner's knowledge on Usability Testing; Ability to define, evaluate and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs) of User Experience
* Experience and desire to work in a consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Infosys Digital best-in-class services and solutions to help our clients meet the increasing consumer demand for seamless transactions, real-time solutions, speed-to-market, transparency, authenticity and security. We stand with a foot in two worlds - the world of technology and the world of people and human purposes, and bring the two worlds together with a deep understanding of customers and more than a single great experience. We offer a combination of human insights and next-generation technology to marry human benefit with business impact, ultimately driving the most important aspect of business value for the future: customer experience.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin